Repair damage to your skin
Chemical peels are a great part of any skin care maintenance routine to help rejuvenate your skin. Chemical peels are used to treat a variety of skin conditions including:
- Hyperpigmentation from melasma, sun damage, freckles and acne
- Acne scars
- Rough, scaly skin texture
- Fine lines and wrinkles
The aging process can cause your skin to become lax, pigmented and rough. Sun exposure and environmental assault just adds to the problem. Aging is inevitable but the VI Peel can make a difference in as little as 7 days. More than 10 years of experience with satisfied patients across the world
Chemical peels are resurfacing treatments that will be tailored to each patient’s concerns. At Skintastic we offer 3 types of VI Peels.
- Precision – a booster to be used together with the VI Peel. It is formulated with the same synergistic blend of ingredients as VI Peel alone, but at a higher concentration. It targets harder to treat again skin and helps prevent future damage.
- Precision Plus – a booster specifically formulated for pigmented skin. It can reduce the appearance of age spots, brighten even the most stubborn areas of discoloration and smooth away rough skin textures.
- Purify – is a targeted solution for acne prone skin. When pores in the skin become blocked, bacteria builds up leading to breakouts. VI Peel with Purify is used to clear out dead cells to open pores, kill p.acnes bacteria, smooth inflammation and reduce redness.
Restore your skin today with a chemical peel at SKINTASTIC!
Give your skin the TLC it deserves
Our treatments have been featured in
Follow Us Online